[Expat-discuss] help build expatpp on linux

Dr. K. llk at lampreynetworks.com
Mon Dec 15 12:59:45 EST 2003

Hi expat experts,

I have an application that uses expat to parse xml files and produce an
output that is viewable in a web browser. The application is written in
C++ and works on Windows. I am, however, having problems getting expatpp
(the C++ wrapper I am using) to build on linux. Is there someone out
there who has had experience building expatpp and can help me out? I am
not able to even compile the sample code that's included with the
wrapper - the compiler seems to have trouble with expatpp header files,
which I think is rather odd.

I did see a thread closely related to this but in that thread, people
were looking for a C++ wrapper.

Please respond privately to ndurwe at yahoo.com as I would not wish to
clutter the list with something that people may not be too interested in
discussing.

Thanks.
ndurwe at yahoo.com