[Expat-discuss] Parsing External Entities

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 16 10:38:53 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:52:11 -0500
"Karl Waclawek" <karl at waclawek.net> wrote:

> [...]

I do not need external entity parsing explicitly. I was just trying to
get Expat to do whatever it can so that I can expose the functionality in
my DOM ("DOMC"). I don't want users to be required to use a bleeding edge
Expat. I will just punt on external entites for now. But it seems strange
that these functions are available and do not work as advertised. Is
this really the case that you simply cannot parse external entities with
1.95.2?

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are