[Expat-discuss] CVS version status

Michel Rodriguez mrodrigu at xmltwig.com
Tue Jan 21 17:11:21 EST 2003

Hi,

I check the current CVS version on a linux (2.4.20-2mdk - i686) machine:

make check reports that it can't find check.h and subsequently unleashes a
flurry of errors at my poor stdout

once xmlwf is installed in /usr/bin xmlwf -v insists on trying to create a
/usr/bin/.lib directory... and can't if I am not root

Apart from those 2 minor glitches XML::Parser installs and tests fine both
with perl 5.6.1 and 5.8.0 (I only tested XML::Parser 2.31 so far), and so
does XML::Twig, so no complaint here ;--)

Michel Rodriguez
Perl & XML
http://www.xmltwig.com