[Expat-discuss] Parsing Entity Values Into Entity Children

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 24 03:44:27 EST 2003

If I am interpreting the DOM recommendation correctly the value of an
Entity is represented by it's children. So how do I parse the value
parameter passed to the XML_EntityDeclHandler?

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are