[Expat-discuss] regression test suite

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Jan 30 12:18:56 EST 2003

Lin Shen writes:
 > Does anyone know where to find the regression test suite?

Sorry I haven't responded to your earlier note yet; I've been a little
swamped.

There's a directory in the source distribution, tests/, which contains
a number of unit tests.  There's also a script there to run Expat over
the OASIS test suite; see the Makefile that gets generated at the top
level (on Unix/Linux) for information on running it.

Perhaps someone who uses Windows can explain how to run the OASIS
tests on Windows; the unit tests currently rely on a library only
available for Unix.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>