[Expat-discuss] using expat in lcc-win32

Vapor vapor at arizonagt.org
Tue Mar 25 16:33:03 EST 2003

Thanks a lot karl, the define helped.  I found the spot in lcc that allows
for defines in the project and added XML_STATIC.  I was able to once again
compile my program.  The problem I get now is it seems unable to find a
reference to XML_ParserCreate.

Next I decided to add a few simple lines of code and I broke it again.  Is
there a reason why just adding XML_Parser parser = XML_ParserCreate(NULL);
to my code would cause this.  I have a suspicion that the libexpat.lib isnt
properly added to the project or maybe I need some other files from expat
officially added to the project but I dont really know.  I am not familiar
at all with working outside of a single soure file.

Vapor