[Expat-discuss] Re: Expat examples, outdated links etc

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Nov 13 21:36:24 EST 2003

Vijay Ganapati writes:
 >     i saw documentation there is support for schema now, but could not find
 > it in the docs or in the libs?

I don't know what documentation you were looking at, but I don't think
it was anything I wrote, or that gets packaged with Expat.  Expat can
provide some information from the DTD.

 >    And is there not an example exercising all the api's exported, even if
 > trivially?

There are several examples included with Expat; the xmlwf application
is perhaps the most thorough.  If you have additional questions, feel
free to ask here; you may need to be more specific in order to get
useful help.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>