[Expat-discuss] 3rd pre-1.95.7 snapshot

Greg Martin Greg.Martin at TELUS.COM
Wed Oct 15 17:54:23 EDT 2003

Solaris SPARC 8 produced warnings during the make stage about cdecl and dllimport attribute directives being ignored.

Greg Martin 780-493-2786
Service Solutions
Chief Technology Office
Technology & Operations
TELUS Communication Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred L. Drake, Jr. [mailto:fdrake at acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 3:08 PM
To: expat-discuss at mail.libexpat.org
Subject: [Expat-discuss] 3rd pre-1.95.7 snapshot

I've just posted an update snapshot of the CVS version of Expat:

    http://www.libexpat.org/expat-2003-10-15.tar.gz

This corrects deficiencies in the last round of changes for some
platforms, including the ever-popular Windows platform.

I still plan on releasing Expat 1.95.7 this weekend.

Our current expectation is that the 1.95.x line will end this year,
with a re-christening of the code base as Expat 2.0.  The code will be
maintained for portability and stability from that point on.

Further development will take place for Expat 3.0; see the Expat
Development Roadmap for more information on this:

    http://www.libexpat.org/dev/roadmap.html

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>