[Expat-discuss] Expansion of entity references

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Apr 2 17:10:58 EST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 04:49 pm, Oberholtzer,Stephen wrote:
 > I'm sorry if this has been discussed recently, the mail archive seems to
 > lack a search function :(

Try using Google with site:mail.libexpat.org.  There's not a lot I can do
about the mail archive software at this time.

 > Additionally, the URL in the expat 1.95.7 README file, as well as on SF,
 > appears to be out of date: http://mail.libexpat.org/mailman-21/listinfo/

Thanks for pointing this out; I've fixed this in CVS.

For those who haven't figured it out already, you can just drop the "-21" from
the URL, resulting in:

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>