[Expat-discuss] two small patches

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Fri Apr 16 10:17:39 EDT 2004

* Goetz Bock <bock at blacknet.de> [2004-04-16 14:52:25 +0200]:

> as I was unable to find a maintainer contact, I'll just post this two
> patches to the list.

ah, they fix some install problems.
i've already missed some files on my buildfarm-generated packages.
(for more information about my buildfarm, please contact me :))

btw: lately I had some package, which missed to install manpages
when configured w/ --enable-shared --disable-static.
(don't remember what which package it was ...)

I'll add the package to my buildfarm's port repository and try it out.

If next release includes this patch, please drop a note.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481