[Expat-discuss] external.h missing

Frédéric L. W. Meunier 1 at pervalidus.net
Mon Apr 26 00:51:52 EDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Karl Waclawek wrote:

> > When compiling CVS, for some reason external.h doesn't get
> > installed by make install. Since expat.h includes it,
> > everything breaks.
> >
> > BTW, I'm not sure if external.h is a good name for a header
> > that gets installed.
>
> The build scripts haven't been updated yet.
> Why don't you submit a patch?

What do you mean by build scripts ? I only use Makefile.in.
expat.spec ?

> external.h is meant as contrast to internal.h,
> but please suggest a better name.

I don't find it a bad name, but maybe for a system header.  At
least the Binary File Descriptor library (installed by
binutils) has an internal external.h header. That doesn't mean
other projects couldn't install one.

What about expat_external.h or something with expat in the name
? Or install external.h in an expat directory.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html