[Expat-discuss] Problems compiling expat 1.95.8 on Solaris8platform

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Wed Aug 4 01:46:38 CEST 2004

Greg,

You are absolutely right!  If I do the configure, make, make install and
*then* make check I get no errors! :--) :--)

Thanks so much for your help.  I'm sure the problem is caused by our
organisation's policy of not loading software into /usr/local but your
suggestion has got around the problem!

Thanks again. :--) :--)  (There aren't enough smiles to show how happy I am.)

John