[Expat-discuss] Question regarding latest version of expat

White, Kevin W kevin.w.white at lmco.com
Fri Jun 4 11:12:35 EDT 2004

Ok, here it is.  What I downloaded doesn't even have a .dsw file, so I am not sure how it is you were able to build.  I tried to execute ./configure to build in Linux, I chmod 777 so that I can execute the script, then I get : bad interpreter: No such file or directory.

Sorry for complaining, but it was SO NICE that the first set of files compiled so seamlessly, and then when I grabbed the more recent stuff, all of the directories are re-arranged, and nothing worked right out of the box.

My only guess is that there is separate source which includes win32 that I have yet to find.  The links I have used are from http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html.  I managed to find a few from sourceforge, but I can't remember the exact link I used.  I know that it took a bit to find source files outside of CVS.

Thanks for the response,

-Kevin