[Expat-discuss] Question regarding latest version of expat

White, Kevin W kevin.w.white at lmco.com
Fri Jun 4 13:07:13 EDT 2004

Yes, thanks a bunch -- this certainly seems to be missing from the files that I have tried downloading.

I may give this a bit of work over the weekend, but I have basically given up on what is in source forge -- I have spent too much time trying to get the newest release to work, and I have a release that builds without all of the headaches.  The problem is solved as far as I am concerned.  I may try again in the future to see if any advances have been made, but I would rather give someone like James Clark a donation for a version that is easier to implement.  I did not plan to spend my whole morning devoted to building this tool.

Thanks for the help!

-Kevin