[Expat-discuss] Question regarding latest version of expat

Karl Waclawek karl at waclawek.net
Fri Jun 4 13:13:19 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "White, Kevin W" <kevin.w.white at lmco.com>
To: "Karl Waclawek" <karl at waclawek.net>; <expat-discuss at libexpat.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 1:07 PM
Subject: RE: [Expat-discuss] Question regarding latest version of expat

> Yes, thanks a bunch -- this certainly seems to be missing from the files that I have tried
downloading.

> I may give this a bit of work over the weekend, but I have basically given up on what is in source
forge -- I have spent too much time trying to get the newest release to work, and I have a release
that builds without all of the headaches.

I am sorry to hear that, but knowing that no-one else complains
and that version 1.95.7 is used all over the place (just check
current Linux distributions), the problem doesn't seem to be
with the distribution.

Karl