[Expat-discuss] undefined entity - how can i fix it ?

Golibasku ceo at absoft-net.com
Mon Nov 15 06:30:25 CET 2004

Are you sure ? all the RSS in the Internet don't have DTD declared in the
xml file (internal / external). But all the xml parser (of course the parser
don't have critical bugs) can parse them without error. I think well-formed
XML document doesn't need to have a DTD. A "VALID" XML document need to have
DTD.

But anyway, I am not a student or teacher. I am not teaching XML 101. That's
why I don't want to argue on the definition problem. I only need to write a
program to parse the xml file. Is there any example in expat which show how
to parse such XML document.?