[Expat-discuss] Expat for arm-linux-gcc

Marco Magistrali magi at funambol.com
Thu Oct 28 20:31:27 CEST 2004

Hi,
 I apologize but I don't know how answer to your question.. :(
I'm a newbe...

I have a similar problem but on windows platform.
I would like to build expat for arm ppc 2003 using the MS eVC++ 4.0. My
build finishes successfully but my program can't link with the .lib just
generated.
So I think there are some macro to define to build but I don't guess what
they are.

Any hints?

Thanks so much

Marco