[Expat-discuss] Getting the handlers

Uwe Salomon post at uwesalomon.de
Mon Feb 7 22:09:32 CET 2005

Hi!

Well, there is another request I want to make: For writing wrappers it
would be quite useful if I could get the current handlers that are
installed. In detail I would need the following:

void XML_GetHandlers(XML_Parser*, SomeStruct* containsAllHandlerPointers);
void XML_SetHandlers(XML_Parser*, SomeStruct* containsAllHandlerPointers);
void XML_ClearHandlers(XML_Parser*); /* for convenience */

Or something similar.

They would make it possible that a wrapper could "install" himself on the
parser and fetch the events he wants to, and "uninstall" after he's done.

Of course there are also other possibilities. So please tell me if I'm
running in the wrong direction. :)

Ciao
uwe