[Expat-discuss] pre-release snapshot

Stefan A Letz stefan.letz at de.ibm.com
Mon Jan 31 13:37:18 CET 2005

No issues with latest cvs. Looking forward to the release.

Stefan.

             "Fred L. Drake,
             Jr."
             <fdrake at acm.org>                                           To
             Sent by:
             expat-discuss-bou         expat-discuss at libexpat.org
             nces+stefan.letz=                                          cc
             de.ibm.com at libexp
             at.org

             01/29/2005 04:05
                                       [Expat-discuss] pre-release
                                       snapshot

I've posted a pre-release distribution snapshot of the code currently in
CVS
on libexpat.org:

    http://www.libexpat.org/expat-2005-01-28.tar.gz

Please try this out and report any problems you have.  We'd like to get a
release out soon.

The coming release will either be 1.95.9 or 2.0, depending primarily on the

response to this snapshot.  If we do decide to make this 1.95.9, then we'll

try to follow up with 2.0 in about a month.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>