[Expat-discuss] NEED HELP PARSE XML IN PHP FILE

Rahim @ Easy Devices.co.uk rahim at easydevices.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 14:22:49 CET 2005

Hello ,
 I have some question to ask.

1. Can i parse an xml file having a php file.
2. Where should i keep the .xml file in the directory
3. Can u send an example running xml file using php.
4. Please if u can give me the readme file to install the expat using php
with all the necessary details.

your early reply will be appreciable.

Thanks

Best regards,

Abdul Rahim Khan

Computer Engineer

Easy Devices.co.uk

Tel: 0871 7000 156
Fax: 0871 7000 159
Mobile #:00447733355291

Web: www.easydevices.co.uk
Email: rahim at easydevices.co.uk

                           EMAIL DISCLAIMER

This message is for the intended recipient only. It may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender.
You must not use or disclose any part of this message if you are not the
intended recipient. We may monitor all Email communication through our
networks.

If you contact us by Email, we may store your name and address to facilitate
communication.

except where the message states otherwise.

We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free. However,
we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and
recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus checking
procedures.