[Expat-discuss] [4suite-dev] Re: Expat with UTF-32 support (as implemented in 4Suite.org)

Jeremy Kloth jeremy.kloth at fourthought.com
Tue Oct 4 23:36:23 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 2:40 pm, Raphael Bossek wrote:
> Do you think it make sense to contribute your extension of libexpat
> upstream?

Sure, that is not a problem.  It is whether or not it is stable as Expat is
very near 2.0.  I believe I groked the relavent code correctly and it seems
to work just fine in 4Suite across various configurations.

I'll gladly answer any questions Karl or other maintainers have with my
particular implementation if they are interested.

--
Jeremy Kloth
Fourthought, Inc.