[Expat-discuss] expat/sablotron on Solaris 10

Mario.Widmer at thomson.com Mario.Widmer at thomson.com
Mon May 29 10:35:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

i am new in this discussion forum. I got the mission to install
expat/sablotron on sun/solaris 10 with

preinstalled php, apache, mysql, gcc

Installing expat is no problem but sablotron produces errors unimportant
whether I use version 2.xxx

or 1.95.xxx. Installing the same on Solaris 9 works problemless.

Is anybody out there who did install the same and is willing to help. I
will send details later because

IF expat/sablotron is generally NOT working on Solaris 10 yet, It makes
no sense to write lot of

lines for nothing.

Perhaps this discussion has already been made my others? How can I find
it?

Thanks a lot in advance

Thomson Corp Switzerland AG

Mario Widmer