[Expat-discuss] Stop/Resume Api Q

Nidhi Vaidya nidhiv22 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 23:56:01 CET 2006

Hi all,

  I have created a wrapper fo Expat to manage the xml parsing from a client code. For that I am using "XML_StopParser" and "XML_ResumeParser". Can anyone please suggest which callback is best suited to call "XML_StopParser" so all the data of the current element (Name, Attributes(parsed in startElementCallback(....); Value (parsing in CharHandlerCallback(....)) is parsed properly before next "Resume".

  Thanks in advance.