[Expat-discuss] Return Types for XmlParserCreate

Andre Luis Monteiro andrelsm at iname.com
Tue Oct 10 19:27:19 CEST 2006

Hi

In expat.h we have:

struct XML_ParserStruct;
typedef struct XML_ParserStruct *XML_Parser;

/* Constructs a new parser; encoding is the encoding specified by the
   external protocol or NULL if there is none specified.
*/
XMLPARSEAPI(XML_Parser) XML_ParserCreate(const XML_Char *encoding);

(for to understand XMLPARSEAPI, take a look at expat_external.h).

XML_ParserCreate() returns a pointer to a XML_Parser instance, or NULL if it fails.

regards
André Luís