[Expat-discuss] Export control classification number (ECC) for expat xml 1.95.8

Karl Waclawek karl at waclawek.net
Fri Dec 21 15:07:22 CET 2007

matthias.jaeschke at nsn.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using expat xml 1.95.8 in one of our products, and are now in the process of collecting the information needed to export it to other countries.

Export from where? Expat is not a product of a specific country.
It has contributors from basically all over the world, including the
U.S., Europe, Asia, etc.
If you need an U.S. name, just check the list of Expat members/Admins on
the SourceForge web site for Expat.

Btw, I recommend upgrading to the latest version.

Karl