[Expat-discuss] EXPAT Problem with external entity

benoit bomeli bbomeli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:16:00 CET 2008

Hi

Thanks for you answer but I would like replace "&TOOLTIP_CHANGE_COLOR;"  by
Change color  (<TOOLTIP_CHANGE_COLOR>Change color</TOOLTIP_CHANGE_COLOR>
entity extern)

Regards

février 2008 17:35 À : expat-discuss at libexpat.org Cc : benoit bomeli Objet :
>Re: [Expat-discuss] EXPAT Problem with external entity

>I believe your usage of "&" in XML makes your XML file not well formed.  &
is reserved for introducing special sequences.  You need to escape it, >so
try replacing the "&" with &amp; and see if works the way you expect...