[Expat-discuss] Time for a new release?

Karl Waclawek karl at waclawek.net
Sat Jan 17 20:07:51 CET 2009

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There only been a couple of bugfixes since the 2.0.1 release, but
> maybe it's time to get them out to everyone. Plus, I'd like to see the
> expat pkg-config file get into a tarball. What do you think?

I agree. there should be a new release.

The problem for me is, I am far from being a Unix/Linux build expert, so
I have no idea how important pkg-config is, and how to evaluate it.
Unfortunately, we don't have anyone active on the Unix/Linux side right
now. Maybe Fred or Sebastian will pick up the torch.

Karl