[Expat-discuss] Time for a new release?

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Jan 18 21:32:21 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, den 18.01.2009, 15:00 -0500 schrieb Karl Waclawek:

[..]
> Has this (and other issues) ever been reported to the Expat project on SF?

I took over maintenance of this package last year. It seems, I missed to
report our reports/patches.

> For instance, from what I can tell, xmlwf returns non-zero for errors in
> quite a few cases (check the usage() calls, or XML_ProcessFile() in
> xmlfile.c.

Yeah, this might be true. I really just checked, if the patches are
valid, when I stepped into the maintainership.

[..]
> As a general comment, we would like bugs reported to the Expat project,
> as we cannot go around hunting for bug reports elsewhere.

This is true and if you check even sf.net you will see, that I usually
report patches I apply for Debian.

Regards, Daniel