[Expat-discuss] Problem in reading HTTP BODY (xml data) not starting directly with <?xml

Satyanand Singh ssingh at polariswireless.com
Mon Jul 1 09:30:34 CEST 2013

In the xml data that I receive as part of HTTP BODY there are extra chars i.e 0a(NewLine) 09(TAB) 09(TAB) after end of the HTTP HEADER and before actual start of <?xml content..

Parser throws Error "Parsing: XML or text declaration not at start of entity at line 2".

My question is:
How to handle this at receiving end?
Is there a way I can instruct parser to skip such characters before start of the actual xml content?