[Flask] Session timeout/ User authentication

David Baumgold david at davidbaumgold.com
Thu Aug 20 19:57:20 CEST 2015

Mandar, if you’re using Google OAuth with Flask, and you’re having trouble getting it to work, I’d love for you to check out Flask-Dance, which is a Flask extension I wrote to handle OAuth login. It’s also has a contrib module specific to Google, and the quickstart is here: http://flask-dance.readthedocs.org/en/latest/quickstarts/google.html There’s also a quickstart that shows how to set up a multi-user system using Flask-Login and Flask-SQLAlchemy: http://flask-dance.readthedocs.org/en/latest/quickstarts/sqla-multiuser.html

Is that useful?

David Baumgold