[Flask] probably ssl-related, flask-googlemaps issue, on a heroku deploy

Kyle Lawlor klawlor419 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:39:47 EST 2015

The issue was that I had unused js files that were making reference to
http, not https. This caused the "mixed content" warnings in firefox.

Also flask-googlemaps <https://github.com/rochacbruno/Flask-GoogleMaps>
0.1.8 sets up a map using api referencing http. It turned out there was a
commit
<https://github.com/rochacbruno/Flask-GoogleMaps/commit/c7b5979684ff7bf11d90270a56bae44e461de9fb>
a couple days ago in that project fixing just this issue.

After updating flask-googlemaps to 0.1.9, the map loads just fine. Thanks
again Jianfeng, for pointing this out to me.

-Kyle