[Flask] redirect and keep position on page

Kyle Lawlor klawlor419 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:02:57 EST 2015

Hi, all.

So I have a menu page, where items are listed and customers choose to add
items to a floating div (shopping cart). After a menu item is added, I
issue a redirect to the menu page after adding the selected item to the
cart. But the page re-loads at the top.

What are some ways I could re-load the page at the current position? A lot
of the Flask extensions use # "hashtags" as place holders, I can see using
that type of system to solve this, by re-directing to the current items
hashtag.

Thanks for any input,
Kyle