[Flask] Help with Flask Implementation

Shantanoo Desai itsmeshantanu at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:01:52 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I am working on Sensor Networks and I need to Visualization tool which
can help me observe the connected network. Luckily, there is an available
tool designed in Flask and is a github repository. Though this request
might sound a bit strange would someone be willing to help me out in
understanding the code and trimming it down to a mere minimum(upto the
point where I could use the visualization). I have been trying to
understand the code and being a newbie at Flask, I haven't seem to get
my head around it.

I have decided to use the Skeleton HTML and CSS for display purpose and have found an

interesting  JavaScript application called Visjs, but since I am new to web developments,

any guidance would be appreciated.

the repository link  for already implemented : https://github.com/malvira/bramble

other links : www.getskeleton.com

www.visjs.org