[Flask] [flask][bcrypt] Help with Password hash

itsmeshantanu itsmeshantanu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:25:10 CEST 2015

Hello,
I am trying to using bcrypt  to hash my password for an application. Right now i am just comparing the password in the form directly with a string 'default' but i want to make an admin password with hash. Where should this configuration be? I have a config.py where csrf and secret key are located and i think this is the file where i could keep a default password for anyone to access the app for now.
I went through the documentation but i am confused.

Sent from Samsung mobile