[Flask] Setting global flag and keeping it in the session

Jonathan Chen tamasiaina at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:21:48 CEST 2015

A quick tutorial of sessions can be found in the documentation here:
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/quickstart/#sessions

There is a difference between g object and sessions. Sessions use cookies
to store information. The neat thing with the session object is that you
can interface it into another datastore like redis or mongo. The g object
is attached to the request so information or data that you put into the g
object does not persist between different requests while session object
does.

~Jonathan C.