[Flask] Database credentials in clear text

David Baumgold david at davidbaumgold.com
Tue Jul 28 21:28:15 CEST 2015

I believe that what you’re looking for is called a “secret broker”, and I don’t know of any that are implemented in Python. However, you could always use a secret broker implemented in another language, and just call out using the subprocess module. You should take a look at https://vaultproject.io/ and http://square.github.io/keywhiz/.

David Baumgold