[Flask] Maillist via gmane?

S McGraw smcg4191 at mtneva.com
Tue Oct 13 19:50:36 CEST 2015

I gather that the flask mailing list was moved a few months
ago?  Gmane has a "comp.web.flask.general" that seems to be
the old list, judging by the fact that messages to it stopped
in july.

Are there any plans for Gmane to mirror the current list?
(Not sure whether this is a ball in Gmane's court or the list
maintainers'.)  I've always found it convenient to subscribe
to a list for the ability to post, but to disable message
delivery and read the list via Gmane/nntp.