[Flask] interactive forms that "talk" to one another on a page ?

Piotr Grabowski kajocina at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:23:49 CEST 2015

Dear Flaskers,

I have a general question about a possible solution to my problem.

What I would like to do is to have two forms on a page, next to one
another. Now, I know how to generally make forms (I am using wtf forms),
but what I need is to have one form hold entries that will be read in from
a .csv file in the background in Flask. The user should scroll through
those entries and be able to, upon clicking, make an entry appear in the
other form.

Could I get some general tips to where to look for solutions ?

It would be also great to have a filter box where users could enter a
phrase and only get matching results in that form with the list, so he/she
doesn't have to scroll forever.

I appreciate any help!

Best,
Piotr