[Flask] interactive forms that "talk" to one another on a page ?

Dorian Hoxha dorian.hoxha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:27:35 CEST 2015

You have to use javascript (assuming you want without refresh?).
In the first case, I think you have a "table" not a form (the listing of
the entries, i don't know how you list entries in a form?) To search
without refreshing you can use something like this:
https://www.datatables.net/

When the button is clicked, you run your js-code that shows the entry to
the other form.