[Flask] urls when running under gunicorn

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:04:01 CEST 2015

So I added "SERVER_NAME" to my config, and it did change the urls
produced by url_for.
It also broke my app completely and made all links produce 404 errors.

I don't know the answer to this problem.

I would take a look at...
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/deploying/uwsgi/
http://gunicorn-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/deploy.html