[Flask] Deploying Flask Solved With Waitress

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:29:14 EDT 2015

I gave waitress a try today and it seems to work great at first.
However, I'm now noticing that I am "in-consistently" having issues
with my CSRF token and occasionally getting logged out of the web app.
I suspect this has something to do with how the cookies are getting handled.

Has anyone else had this type of trouble with waitress?