[Flask] How to drop one table using Flask and SQLAlchemy

Jim Icenhower jicenhower at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 23:07:45 CEST 2015

Hi,I'm using Flask appbuilder with SQLAlchemy. I would like to be able to drop one table instead of using drop_all(). I've attempted to use a bind to the table but I obviously don't understand what I'm doing. I've done this:
In models.py:
class CarClass(Model):    CarClassID = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)    EventID = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('event.EventID'), nullable=False)    EventKey = Column(String(30), nullable=False)    CarClassKey = Column(String(30), nullable=False)    Description = Column(Text(1000), unique=True, nullable=False)    Abbreviation = Column(String(10), unique=True, nullable=False)    Event = relationship('Event')    __bind_key__ = 'carclass'
In views.py:db.drop_all(bind=['carclass'])

This returns the error:AssertionError: Bind 'carclass' is not specified. Set it in the SQLALCHEMY_BINDS configuration variable.
Maybe I should not use binds. I just want to drop a table that is described by a class in models.py. Is there a better way than binds to drop one table?
Thanks!
 Jim