[Flask] Developmental Tools

Alejo Arias alejoar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:07:13 EDT 2016

Hi Stephen,

I recommend Sublime Text 3 with a few packages like Anaconda and
SublimeLinter for pep8.

Here's a good guide you can follow to set it up:
https://realpython.com/blog/python/setting-up-sublime-text-3-for-full-stack-python-development/

The process of setting it all up the first time can be tough but once
you've done it, it's definitely worth it.

Other tools people use are PyCharm, Atom or vim.

Hope that helps get you started.

Alejo