[Flask] Developmental Tools

Anthony Ford ford.anthonyj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:10:41 EDT 2016

I use Vim, Gnu Screen, and Virtualenv Wrapper as my "IDE". Like Jonathan C
said, you can use pretty much anything you want that will edit a text file.

For Vim plugins:
 - YouCompleteMe
 - NerdCommenter
 - Vim-Airline

For those not comfortable living in the terminal I second Sublime. I keep
it around for those rare times I'm dual-booted into Windows.

Anthony Ford,
KF5IBN,
ford.anthonyj at gmail.com