[Flask] Jijna2 default templates

Alejo Arias alejoar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:10:16 EDT 2016

Hello Satya,

Jinja is a templating language and there are no "default" templates as far
as I know. It is like asking for a "default" flask application. I guess
what you are really asking for might be a "hello world" flask application
that uses Jinja.

There are several guides to learn how to use Jinja with examples that you
can find googling a bit. Here's one:
https://realpython.com/blog/python/primer-on-jinja-templating/

In that tutorial they use Bootstrap with Jinja, which might be closer to
what you were looking for if you assume Bootstrap as a default template.

Miguel Gringberg's flask book also guides you through using Jinja with
bootstrap, I recommend reading it.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Alejo