[Flask] Access form data in view function

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Apr 21 08:33:09 EDT 2016

No, but that was a good idea. It gave me all the built-in functions, and I
saw "values" among them. When I print request.form.values, I see only
'orderNumber' (my text field) and u''. I should see at least my checkbox,
which I made sure to uncheck the first time and check the second time, but
I don't. I also double checked my template, and the source of the webpage
in Firefox, but all elements are definitely inside the form element. Does
"values" do something other than what I'm thinking, or does this mean my
form is somehow missing the rest of its fields?

ahall at autodist.com