[Flask] Form with no validators failing validation

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Apr 26 09:04:02 EDT 2016

Just a follow-up: I forgot to say that I also tried

 myField = StringField("myField", validators=[Optional()], label="my label
text goes here")

and gotten the error:
TypeError: __init__() got multiple values for keyword argument 'label'

As I said, I'm sure there's an easy way to do this, I just haven't found it.

ahall at autodist.com