[Flask] Need advice in implementing news feed in flask

aiman parvaiz aimanparvaiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:15:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I am new to Python and am working on writing backend (REST API using Flask)
for a Android app (Simple content posting app). I need advice in
implementing a notification feed where a user can see all the activities
related to their posts, for example: if some one commented on user's post
it should show up on this feed. Also, there are some activities in this
feed for which we need to show notification even if the user is not using
the app (similar to push notification).
I am new to Python and understand that a part of this can be achieved by
Push notifications(GCM) but what should be the logic for showing events in
feed which are not a part of push notification.

I hope I was able to explain myself.

Thanks