[Flask] Adding hyperlink to Pandas Data Frame

Mazzei, Stephen Andrew Stephen.Mazzei at asrcfederal.com
Tue Aug 23 15:52:04 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

I am currently working on a page that present a pandas data frame. The table displays the over arching information. What I am wanting to do is make one of the columns either click-able or a hyper link. When a user clicks this item, it brings them to a new page showing more details for that line. How can I design this "drill down" feature? Can I use the df for this?

My html code is the following:
{{validation_df | safe}}

I do not know if I can change the way the df is presented on the html code and allow almost a table to be built?
{% for items in validation_df %}
Table
Header
Rows?

Looking for some advice on this. Thank you,

---
Stephen A. Mazzei
Systems Administrator | AFDS, ASRC Federal Data Solutions - P&G HPC Account | 513-634-9965

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.