[Flask] User specific log files

Kelvin M kelvin.malyar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:12:54 EST 2016

Hi Kevin,

What are you trying to accomplish with multiple log files?  In the past,
the approach that I/we've taken is to just use a log aggregator.  Either,
Splunk or ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana).

With both, you index all log messages and can then create reports or views
for users independently.

I know that ELK is really easy to set up and free.

Would something like that work for you?

Regards,
Kelvin